CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Corbin's first ski trip! In his own words:)

Corbin was invited to go skiing with his friends MaKai this last weekend and they had a blast!! He hasn't stopped talking about it since! This is what he had to say about his trip:

" Me and MaKai watched movies in his car, and when we got to the hotel we ate some fancy, fancy dinners. At the hotel we got dressed in our snow clothes, and while we were dressing tons of sparks flew out of the heater and the hotel almost caught on fire. This hotel was like ghetto, you had to use fire to start the oven! We first went sledding and we had to cross a icy river, and the hill was HUGE!! Me and MaKai went down the hill and we passed a bunch of rocks, so we decided to go back up and jump the rocks. One time me and MaKai went down together, well, actually twice. The first time was horrible. We jumped a rock and I fell off and I hit my knee. OUCH!! The second time, we did it perfect! We jumped a couple of rocks and landed perfect! We had two sleds and we went down a hill at the same time and I got a head of MaKai, and I fell off and then MaKai hit me with his sled! OUCH!! So then we went back to the hotel and I had a horrible bloody noes. We went to sleep and woke up in the morning and went skiing!! We skied ALL DAY LONG!! We skipped the lessons and hit the slopes. We went up this huge ski lift, you just held on to it and it pulled you up. The first time I went down the hill I felt so scared! The next time down was a lot better. We skied down the smaller hills for the rest of the day. We went back to the hotel, watched a couple of movies and ate some pizza! We went to sleep and while I was sleeping I heard a big "BOOM"!! I was the only one awake and this time there really was a fire in the heater! It finally went out on it's own and I went back to sleep. The whole night I thought there was a zombie laying next to me!! The next morning came and we packed up to go sledding, but then we decided to go skiing instead. We skied and skied and skied! By the end of that day, we were catching some good air! That was the end of our trip. I had a blast and want to go again soon!!! Oh, and we also started a fire. Not a big deal."
So, you got the story in Corb's words:) Man I love that kid! Needless to say, Corb and MaKai had a great time. MaKai's parents, Adrianne and Amber were so nice to let him tag along with them. This is a memory he will have forever!:)

Corbin and MaKai
After a hard day of skiing!

This must have been the day after his Zombie dream!:)

Corb haulin' down the hill

Corbin and MaKai's horrible trip down the hill

Corb and MaKai making their way down the slopes!

Crossing the icy river

Getting warm by the fire!


The bloody nose:)

One of their fancy, fancy meals!

Catching some good air!
"I make it look easy"

I think he's training for the Olympics :)

2 comments:

Ben and Michelle said...

Ha Ha oh Corb....you are so cute! I am so glad he was able to go skiing. The way he told the story was so cute and funny! I love the pictures! I especially like the picture of the bloody nose :)

michellemcpherson said...

Corbin, you tell a great story, you are such a stud, glad that you had such a fun time, looks like you are a natural skier, maybe some uncle Dave and I can go skiing with you, love you bud!