CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas 2010!!

Merry Christmas/Happy New Year everyone!! Man, I was a huge slacker this year, so let me apologize to my family and friends for not sending out Christmas cards this year, and to our neighbors for no goodie plates :( Now I know how the Grinch felt after ruining Christmas in Whoville. Next year will be much better...let's hope!

Our Christmas was great! The only down fall was that Jon wasn't there to celebrate with us. I know, it sounds awful of me, but he was on duty this year for Christmas and "we thought" he would be busy with work and wouldn't be spending anytime with him anyway. He didn't want us spending Christmas without family, so he sent us up to Castle Dale. What a great husband I have;) On our way up to Castle Dale we stopped by Blanding and spent some quality time with Nana and Papa (Jon's parents). It was great to spend that time with them before traveling up to Grandma and Grandpa's. Although we missed Jon a TON, it was great spending Christmas with my family. My parents house is really quiet now with Seth gone, so it was good for them to have LOT'S of noise in the house. We got to see all of our family! My brother Jason and his family came down from Billings MT to spend Christmas with the family. My sister Brindie and her family live just down the road from my parents so they were just a hop, skip and a jump away! My mom's sister Loye and her two kidos live just around the corner, so they were there amongst all of the "wonderful" chaos!! After Christmas, we hurried back to Gallup to see how our lonesome dad did without us, and of course he didn't end up working on Christmas :( Thank goodness for good friends! He was invited by a couple of different families to have dinner and some good ol' hang out with, so that helped! We did have a wonderful week/New Year's together, so we did get some Holiday time together;) The week we got home it snowed a ton, so Jon pulled out the old car hood (which he made very child proof by the way) and pulled the kids behind the fourwheeler. That was a blast!! We invited some friends over to join us for "car hood riding" and hot chocolate! It couldn't get any better than that right??!! So there you have it, the McPherson's had a wonderful Christmas holiday and we hope the rest of you enjoyed your's as well!

Sorry, my mom took all of the Christmas pictures with her camara so we are without photos right now.

1 comment:

Elder Akina's Mom said...

Post some photos of your cute kids! I can't believe Corbin is off skiing with friends - - how time flies. Sure miss you guys.