CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

"Trust me, I've been down that road before"

Corbin and Cadin were playing the xbox a couple of weeks ago, when Cadin said something mean to Corbin about his playing skills. Well, this was Corbin's response:) "Cadin, you don't need to hurt peoples feelings. If you do that you won't have any friends. Trust me, I've been down that road before and it's my job as a big brother to protect you."

I love being a mom!!;)

2 comments:

michellemcpherson said...

How cute!! Cool that Corbin realizes he has a big responsibility being the big brother, I love hearing all these stories about your kiddos, keep em coiming!

suelyn w said...

Cami, It's fun to read what your family has been up to. We can never get enough "Corbin" or "Cadin" or "Ryann" stories, we love them all! I don't think that your kids can ever complain about being bored!