CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

HaPpY BIRTHDAY CaDiN!!

Our sweet little Cader's is now 6 years old!!! I can't believe how fast they grow up:( Cadin is in Kindergarten this year and is a little smarty pants. His teacher says he's so kind and helpful to all of the kids. We are very proud of what a big boy he has become. We love you Cadin!!
When we lived in El Paso, we had a surprise party for Corbin, and ever since then Cadin has wanted us to have a surprise party for him. Well, this year he didn't mention anything about a surprise party so we decided this would be the year! The day of the party, Jon took Cadin for special time while me and the other kido's got everything ready. Jon would call with an update every 20-30 min. When all of the guests arrived, I called Jon and they headed home. We all gathered in the kitchen, and Jon asked Cadin to take a few things to the kitchen. When he walked around the corner and saw all of his friends, he was so surprised!! The video is kinda long, I'm still learning how to use my camera so I didn't know how to edit it, but anyhow, you'll get an idea of how it all went down!! COMING SOON!! sorry, still trying to figure things out!


2 comments:

michellemcpherson said...

I wish I could have seen his big surprise, the messy fairy is hilarious, sounds like a reality to me, she is one smart girl!

WhettenWild said...

Happy Birthday Cadin!
I can't believe he is 6! He was just a baby when we moved to El Paso. CRAZY!!