CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Pictures of my unfinished living room and.......MORE PROJECTS!




Ok mom and Jess, here are some pictures of my livingroom. Im still working on it, so don't be too disappointed! Just kidding. This is the TV stand that I found, and am now trying to make cute! Im so full of projects it's not even funny!!! You can see that Ryann had some ideas of her own:) Tatum, the girls blue room will be posted next! Your going to love it:)

4 comments:

WhettenWild said...

You have a lot of projects going on at once =) How do you keep your kids from "helping" you? ha ha.

Also, I just have to say that I went down to the word verification to post and the word was colon. Not kidding.

michellemcpherson said...

Cami, it's so funt o see some pics of your house!! I'm excited to see what you do with that pantry cupboard, It's so funny I can see where Jon's coming from, Dave's the same, but I totally see potential too, I still love your yellow bureau, it screams pottery barn, what are you up to this weekend? When does Jon get back?

Paula said...

Your projects look good, keep up the good work. I loved your post for Cadin's birthday. What a sweet boy. I hope Porter grows up to be that sweet. Hope to see you guys soon. We'll be in Blanding quite a bit the next few weeks. Come up if you can!

Jessica Sandberg said...

Cute Cam. Your living room is so hip. I love that small red chair. I'm going to stuff it in my suit case when I go visit you! Can't wait to see the finished products.