CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

My new project before.....




So, going from a house with a big pantry, to a house with more cabinet space, but a tiny pantry, leaves me with only one solution...this ugly, I don't even know what you would call it, cabinet thing. It gives me more room for more STUFF! And, not only that,it gives me a new project. Because you know, having four kids just isn't enough for me. Ha, Ha, Ha. My husband LOVES my projects! Especially when I come home with something as hideous as this thing. I promise it will be cute:) I have a really cute idea in my head, so I hope it's just as cute when Im finished with it. Don't worry, the rooster knobs will be the first thing to go. I will post the after pictures in about 2 months when I actually finish the thing.

1 comment:

WhettenWild said...

It will be cute! All of your projects turn out cute!