CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!! The Wednesday before Halloween, we had a Trunk or Treat up at our church. So last minute, Jon and I decided to participate. Yes, "Dog "the bounty hunter and his wife "Beth". It was a lot of fun, but I was surprised by how many people had never heard of Dog the Bounty Hunter before!! It was funny! I was also surprised by how many people asked me if my chest was real! REALLY????? Even if I were given the choice to do it for free, I would NEVER go that big. Even the fake one's were hurting my back;)
We ended up going to Utah for Halloween again this year, and had a great time;) You will see that we have pictures of every child but Corbin. He was going to be a swamp monster, but at the last minute he decided he didn't want to dress up. I also think he was kind of tired from his race. So yes, we love Corb, we just have no pictures of him for Halloween. That makes me feel bad, but he was never around for picture time. Oh well!!


Dog and Beth

Our sweet little "Scarecrow"

"Ninja" Cadin, "Scarecrow" Ryann, "Nerd" Kellar


Grandpa caught by surprise!:)
Morgann trying to torture the dog
We had a fun little dinner with all of the cousins!
Witch fingers, witches brew, eyeballs, and goblin stew!

This is the only picture I have of my cute little nephew:( Him and
his little brother were the cutest little football players!
My sister always does such a cute job with them;)

Grandma Bell, Ryann and Cadin


I forgot to bring the shirt that went under her tutu,
so she was sad that she had to wear Grandma's shirt.
I think she looks more like a scarecrow with this shirt:)
She got over it and had a great Halloween!
Grandpa Bell and our little "treasure troll"

Morgann the "treasure troll"
Her hair stands straight up on her head without any help,
so we thought a troll would be a great fit for her;)


3 comments:

Ben and Michelle said...

Ha Ha I love Morganns costume!! It totally fits! The picture of Ryann waving is super cute! By the way....you and jon are quite the sexy couple!

red_dwarf said...

I love it! What cute costumes! It looks like you guys had tons of fun. I must say, you and Jon are quite sexy with long blonde hair!

WhettenWild said...

Cute costumes! You and Jon look awesome! Love Morgann's hair and Ryann looks so cute.