CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

Cigars... In Potato Chips????

On our way home from school yesterday, Cadin was sitting in the back of the car reading the Nutrition Facts on the back of a potato chip bag. This is when we discovered one of those hard to pronounce words for kids.=)



  • Cadin "mom, I thought cigars were bad for you"

  • Me: "cigars are bad for you, they have tobacco in them just like cigarettes do"

  • Cadin: "then why would they put them in potato chips?"

  • Me: "ummmm.... potato chips DO NOT have cigars in them Cade"

  • Cadin: "it says it right here, I will spell it for you S-U-G-A-R cigar!"

I was doing everything in my power not to laugh, but it wasn't working!!!



  • Me: "well bud, that actually spells sugar, not cigar. Sugar is just one of those hard to pronounce words for little kids. I would have thought it said cigar as well at your age".

Once he started to laugh, it gave me the OK to do so myself. =)


{Being a mom is...well, priceless!}

No comments: