CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

"MOM, I think we're going back to the hospital!"

What is it with my kid's and injuring their eye's? Cadin was outside on the trampoline with two of his friends, when his friend pushed him (Cadin said it was a play push) and Cadin hit his eye on the frame of the trampoline. He comes running in the house screaming, "MOM, I think we're going back to the hospital!" I thought to myself, "REALLY?? I thought I had been choosing the right!" I ran into the living room and saw Cadin flopping around on the beanbag covering his eye. No blood, that was a great sign. It started out with just a little bump on the corner of his eye, and then 5 min. later, it TRIPLED in size!! Cadin took a look at himself in the mirror and said, "wow, it looks like I lost the fight." When he woke up this morning, he could barely open his eye, and of course he didn't want to go to school because he was afraid of what people were going to say to him. With a little encouraging, he went to school and did fine:) He said it was hard to stay on the line's when he was writing a story, but the kids thought his eye was cool!

I think I need to purchase goggles for the whole family!!













3 comments:

WhettenWild said...

Well, let's hope these things don't really come in threes or watch our Ryann and Corbin! You may want to look into those goggles =)

red_dwarf said...

Poor little buddy! Even when he's in pain, Cadin says the funnies things!

michellemcpherson said...

Shees that is quite the shiner, he cracks me up though, such an awesome kid!