CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

my brother....... my best friend

Every night after putting the kids to bed, I wait about 30 minutes, and then go back to check on them. This night, I was going to Corbin and Cadin's room to check on them when I over heard them talking. This is what was said:

Cadin: "tongue's are slippery"
Corbin: "did you know your tongue is the wettest part of your body?"
Cadin: "ya, and sweat is the next huh? remember when we were digging that hole for the tree? it was so hot, I bet it was like one degree"
Corbin: "one degree is freezing!"
Cadin: "oh......well it wasn't cold, so how hot was it?"
Corbin: "Cadin, just face it, you will never be like me. I am almost 8 and your almost 6"
Cadin: "I wish I was almost 7 like you"
Corbin: "oh, come here buddy, (corbin snuggles up to cadin) your the best brother in the world"
Cadin: "I wish we were twins"
Corbin: "We are like twins, we are really close. Let's go to sleep"
Cadin: "Okay, love you"
Corbin: "Love you too buddy"

Oh how I love my boys!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Love that conversation. Aren't kids the BEST!!

Kayela said...

That is too cute. Too bad you didnt have a recorder so when they are fighting you could play that to them.

WhettenWild said...

That's SO cute! I love listening to kid conversations.

Elder Akina's Mom said...

Very cute!

Meladie said...

Camie! Oh my heck, I haven't seen/heard from you for forever! I was excited when I seen your comment on my blog...you have such a cute little family! It funny, it seems that we've been on the same schedule almost as far as having kids. Last time I seen you Corbin was just a babe. Crazy how time goes by. It looks like you guys are doing well. Your kids are adorable! Things are good with us. We are back in Cedar! We moved away to SLC area for a while, but ended up back down here and we love it. Do you guys think you'll ever make it back to Ut? Well, keep in touch...its fun to see your family and what you've been up to.

michellemcpherson said...

Such a cute exchange between the two of them, you are raising some sweet boys that's for sure! I miss them and you guys, hopefully we'll see you around wood hauling time though right? woo hoo! keep the stories coming we talk about them for weeks afterwards, give us something to talk about actually.

michellemcpherson said...

Cami, I found the cutest photo website at beckyearlphotography.com, would be fun to maybe do some pics in Blanding, check it out.

Hansen Family said...

Camie, sounds like your doing great in Gallup and finding some fun stuff. Loved the exchange between Corbin and Cadin! Too sweet. Your kids are growing so fast. It is fun to catch up with you:)